Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What a finish...

This should be the last time I blog on our "freshmen" team as we finished our season 73-17. Last Friday, in our 90th game of the season, we played for the league one championship at NBC Team Camp. Unfortunately we lost by one point to Salmon, Id's varsity team. I was so proud of our girls, especially considering Bre didn't play the last day and we still beat North Thurston's varsity in the semi-final. The previous two times we played them, their athleticism and maturity were just too much for us. This time, the better "basketball players" prevailed:)

What a special group of young ladies. It was truly a blessing for me to coach them this year. Though I won't be their head coach in high school, I am so glad I resigned so I could be their coach this year! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Now it's time for XC, soccer and volleyball.

Go Broncs!

Coach Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment