Sunday, August 14, 2011

It all starts tomorrow!



Cross country in the Bitterroot. I love it. I just finished a long summer of driver's education and am looking forward to a few days off before teascher days begin...so you'd think I'd want XC season to start a little later in the month. Nope. I hope you, like me, are "jacked" for the 2011 season of the Broncs!



What a special opportunity to challenge yourself both physically and mentally. What an incredible opportunity to be around quality people, encourage teammates and be encouraged by teammmates. There really is no other sport like it.



Practice starts tomorrow at 8:30 am at HHS. Be sure to have a physical and be ready to sweat:) Come with an attitude of gratitude and be your best.



See you then.



Coach Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment